Financial Aid Online
Welcome to your Financial Aid Online account at Hilbert College. Using this system will allow you to:
- View your financial aid awards.
- Accept or decline your financial aid awards
- View any documents still outstanding.
- Download requested documents.
- View the documents we have recieved from you.
Contact the Student Finance Office with any questions!
You may contact the Student Finance Office at 716-926-8939 or at email@example.com.
Log In Instructions
First time user: New Hilbert College Student
Click on the First Time User link in the LOG IN box.
You will be prompted to enter your Hilbert College Student ID number beginning with the letter "P". Answer two identity questions when prompted to do so. Once you are identified, you will create two security questions from the drop down menus. Below the security questions, you will find two fields to create your password. The heading says “Change Password,” but as a First Time User, you will be creating one—don’t worry about the heading. Enter a password with 9 characters or more in the first box and confirm the password in the second box.
- Password must include both upper and lower case letters.
- Password must include a number.
- Password must include one of these special characters: ! @ # $ % ^ & ( )
When you are finished, click “Submit.”
Returning Student to Hilbert College
Please log-in above using your Hilbert College Student ID beginning with the letter "P" and your previously created PIN.